My name is Ana Navarro Quiles and I am going to talk about my laboral experience until now.
I just finished my dissertation with a 3 years predoctoral contract financed by the Universitat Politècnica de València. During this period of time my tasks were:
– To research in the main objective of the thesis, to solve random differential equations. In this point, highlight the number of publications in the area (11 published), many of them in well positioned journals (8).
– Attendance of conferences, both national (2) and international (8).
– Teaching, during in total 12 months, the subject Mathematical Models to Administration and Business Management.
– Educational research experience with so many educational material, among them a book of problems of the subject Mathematical Models to Administration and Business Management.
– Two research stays, 3 months at University of Manchester and 3 months at Universidad de Sevilla. (Both financed by a mobility grant and a prize, respectively).
This three years contract finished with the defense of the dissertation with the mark Sobresaliente Cum Laude and with the International Mention.
Before of that I have experience in teaching:
– 1 year in the Academia la Glorieta. Particular or group classes in scientific subjects.
– 2 months in ENSEÑANZA 2000 S.C.L.V. Titular professor of secondary education. (Temporal substitution).